Dinner or lunch prep can be done in just a few minutes with this simple chicken recipe. Serve these drumsticks with a salad or roasted veggies for a quick and easy meal the whole family will love.
If you’re looking for a simple chicken recipe….look no further.
RECIPE AUTHOR: Primal Palate c/o Mylittlejarofspices
COOK TIME: 45 min
USWM Shopping List: Pasture Raised Chicken Drumsticks
PHOTO CREDIT: Primal Palate c/o Mylittlejarofspices
- 8 whole skin on Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 Tbsp dried Thyme, plus more to sprinkle over chicken
- 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 clove Garlic, finely minced
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch black and white Peppercorns, fresh cracked
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Combine Dijon mustard, olive oil, honey, thyme, minced garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Coat the drumsticks with the marinade, rubbing some of the marinade under the skin so the meat is well flavored. Sprinkle some dried thyme over the chicken and add a few cracks of pepper.
- Transfer the drumsticks to a baking dish large enough so they don’t touch. Bake for 45 minutes until the skin is crispy on the exterior and a meat thermometer reads 170F.
If you’d like to spice up your recipes with more Primal Palate seasonings, we’ve got a variety to choose from: Griddle & Grill 3 pack (Steak Seasoning, Taco Seasoning, and Seafood Seasoning), Signature 3 pack (Adobo Seasoning, BBQ Rub, and Meat & Potatoes Seasoning), Everyday AIP Blends 3 pack (Super Gyro, Breakfast Blend, and Garlic & Herb)
Primal Palate recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more at: www.primalpalate.com. Our thanks to Primal Palate c/o Mylittlejarofspices for a wonderful recipe. Enjoy!