Thanksgiving seems to always sneak up on us! If this happens to you, too, don’t worry! We have rounded up our guide to a stress-free and delicious Thanksgiving. All you have to do is follow along with the categories below to rock your Thanksgiving planning.
While the meat finishes up and the casseroles remain covered on the buffet, it’s always a good idea to have appetizers to snack on while you catch up with family and friends.
One of our favorite starters is a Charcuterie Board. You can find our complete guide on Building the Best Board here. Some charcuterie items we love…
If Charcuterie Boards aren’t your thing, consider one of these other nourishing appetizers:
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Smoked Salmon with Pico de Gallo & Crackers
- Bacon-Wrapped Scallops
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Chicken Wings
- Homemade Queso Dip with a combination of raw, nourishing Sharp Cheddar, Jalapeño Cheddar, Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, and/or Colby cheese.
- Kick it up a notch with Chicken Chorizo or Bison Chorizo for homemade Queso Fundido!
- Warming Grass-Fed Broth to sip; nourish the microbiome!
Don’t forget the sides! Every Pasture-Raised Whole Turkey deserves a tasty side to pair with. Here are a few delicious recipes we think would go great with a holiday bird:
- Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts with Roasted Apple
- Sweet Potato Hash
- Sausage Spinach and Mushroom Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Broccoli Bacon Salad
- Six-Step Sausage Stuffing
It’s time for the big one! The main course is the centerpiece of any great Thanksgiving. Turkey, Ham, or Whole Chicken, we have you covered.
South Carolina Pasture-Raised Turkeys – Ship Separately
- 5.8 LB Whole Leg of Lamb Roast
- 3.2 LB Standing Rib Roast
- 4.8 LB Standing Rib Roast
- 6.4 LB Standing Rib Roast
- 9.6 LB Standing Rib Roast
- 2 LB Pre-Cooked Pot Roast & Gravy
Ways To Utilize Leftovers
Visit the Discover Blog for recipes and more.