Green olives, sun-dried tomatoes, seasonings, and a little sugar-free ketchup mixed into that grass-fed ground beef? Flavor explosion!
Join GiGi as she packs flavor and nutrients into one delicious meal. With sautéed veggies on the side and topped with smashed avocado, this unique burger might just become a family favorite.
Sun-Dried Tomato & Green Olive Burger
USWM Shopping List: 85% Lean Ground Beef
Ingredients (for TWO burgers)
- 1 lb. 85% Lean Ground Beef
- 6 Tbsp Diced Olives
- 4 Tbsp Diced Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Parsley
- ½ tsp Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Sugar-Free Ketchup
- Optional: Smashed Avocados, and Butter Lettuce
- Mix the ground beef with olives, sun-dried tomatoes, seasonings, and ketchup.
- Patty out two burgers and toss them on the grill for about 4 minutes on each side, or until preferred temperature.
- Top with smashed avocado and plate up with your favorite mix of fresh or sautéed vegetables. Enjoy!
Browse the Discover Blog for more recipes!
GiGi Dubois Ashworth
GiGi Dubois Ashworth is a Certified Nutritionist, allergen-friendly cook, and popular food blogger/vlogger at GiGi Eats Celebrities. If you’re feeling like you need a good smile, check out her blog or Instagram @gigieats. GiGi’s witty presentations bring her humor into the kitchen along with simply delicious recipes!