BBQ with Bill! Our May 2022 Featured Chef, Bill Evans, shares his Smoked Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe.
“A smoked twist on a fancy favorite – this recipe adds a good smokey flavor to a decadent dish.”
Smoked Chicken Cordon Bleu!
Recipe & Photos by Bill Evans | @bbqwithbill
Prep Time: 1 hour
- US Wellness Meats Chicken Breast
- Sliced Swiss Cheese – raw, grass-fed
- Sliced Deli Ham
- Lane’s BBQ House Divided 4
- Turn on your pellet smoker at a temperature of 300°F and a smoke setting of 8.
- Slice the chicken breast to create a small pocket.
- Place a slice of ham and cheese inside.
- Use toothpicks to hold the chicken breast closed.
- Coat the meat in olive oil by pouring it over the meat and then rubbing it for full coverage – this gives the seasoning something to stick to.
- Generously coat the chicken in Lane’s House Divided 4.
- Smoke until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 165°F degrees.
I’m a home chef in my free time and started BBQwithBill on Instagram about a year ago to share cooking tips and recipes. I live in Arizona which has great grilling weather year-round. I live with my wife, stepson, and mother-in-law who drive a lot of my recipe experiments.