Marla Sarris is the founder of the website Paleo Porn, co-author of Pigskin Paleo (along with her husband Jeff), and project manager at SPYR. She shared her recipe for Slow-Cooked Beef Neck Bones with U.S. Wellness Meats.
Slow-Cooked Beef Neck Bones
- 4-5 lbs beef neck bones
- 1 onion, quartered
- 4 ribs celery
- coarse ground sea salt, to taste
- roasted garlic powder, to taste
- 1 bunch fresh sage, chopped
- Add beef neck bones, onion and celery to a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Season with sea salt, garlic powder and scatter with fresh sage over the top.
- Cover and cook on high for 7 hours or until beef is falling off the bones tender.
- Transfer several bones to a bowl and serve with a side of your favorite vegetable. (Reserve leftover bones to make bone broth.) Enjoy!