Kudos to our friends Hayley and Bill at Primal Palate for this delicious pork loin recipe. When you start with a nourishing, pasture-raised Pork Tenderloin Filet, it makes for the most impressive outcome.
“Preparing a main dish doesn’t get any easier than this! Our spice blends (like the Steak Seasoning used in this recipe) really streamline cooking, since you’re bringing together such a diverse flavor profile with just a few shakes. This pork is so delicious and a really easy way to get a lot of food on the table.“
Thanks for sharing, Hayley and Bill!
Roast Pork Loin
Recipe & Photos by Hayley and Bill | Primal Palate
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 35 min
- 2 lb. Pasture-Raised Pork Tenderloin Filet
- 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Steak Seasoning (sub: Sea salt, black pepper, rosemary, red pepper flakes, granulated garlic, granulated onion)
- 3 Tbsp Tallow, or your choice of fat
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Season the pork loin on all sides with Primal Palate Steak Seasoning.
- Heat 2-3 Tbsp of tallow or your choice of fat over medium-high heat in an oven-safe skillet like cast iron or stainless steel. When it is hot, sear the pork loin with the fat side down (if it still has fat). Sear for 2 min per side, turning for 4 sides.
- Move the skillet to the hot oven and roast for 10 minutes. Flip and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Measure the temperature of the center of the roast (we look for 145°F). If it needs more time, reduce oven temperature to 350°F and roast for another 5-20 minutes, depending on the size and thickness of the roast. Measure the temperature with a meat thermometer to determine when it’s finished cooking.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Native link: https://www.primalpalate.com/paleo-recipe/roast-pork-loin/
Find more delicious and nutrient-dense recipes on the US Wellness Blog!
Thanks to our friends Hayley and Bill at Primal Palate for sharing their recipe. Find more delicious recipes at PrimalPalate.com. If you’d like to spice up your recipes with more delicious Primal Palate seasonings, we’ve got a variety to choose from. We also carry their Organic Seasonings Mixes: French Onion Mix, Garden Ranch, and Taco & Fajita.