By: Carley Smith – The Fairy Gutmother
Carley Smith (aka The Fairy Gutmother) prepares a fabulous Rack of Lamb with Rosemary Chimichurri and Whipped Feta!
USWM Shopping List:
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt + 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp Chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3-4 Chopped garlic cloves
Rosemary Chimichurri Ingredients:
- 2 Cups Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Rosemary
- 3-4 Cloves of garlic
- Pinch of Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Olive oil
Whipped Feta Ingredients:
- 8 oz Feta Cheese
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Remove the membrane between the ribs with a knife, making the rack easier to handle and better presentation.
- Cut away any excess fat cap.
- Prepare the marinade. Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Coat the lamb with the marinade.
- Quick sear the rack of lamb in a large skillet. A couple of minutes on each side.
- Then cover the bottom of a baking dish with broth. Place a metal rack in the dish and place the rack of lamb on the metal rack in the baking dish.
- Place the Rack of Lamb in the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 30 minutes.
- Prepare the Rosemary Chimichurri. Add chimichurri ingredients to a food processor. Pulse the food processor a few times to chop and mix the ingredients. Empty the mixed ingredients into a bowl.
- Prepare the Whipped Feta. Add Whipped Feta ingredients to a food processor. Mix in the food processor until it is smooth and creamy. Remove the Rack of Lamb from the oven and slice it into individual rib steaks.
- Dip each steak in the chimichurri sauce. Add whipped feta, and enjoy!
At US Wellness Meats, we’ve recently spruced up our website to make it even easier for you to find all the nourishing foods you love. Take your time and have a look around – we think you’ll be impressed with our selection. And don’t forget to check out our blog for some seriously delicious recipes, lifestyle tips, a glimpse into farm life and so much more!
Carley Smith, aka The Fairy Gutmother, is a Nutritional Therapist and Certified GAPS Practitioner with a passion for helping others improve their gut & immune health. Carley was diagnosed with Lyme disease and practiced the ancient art of healing through food. Please visit Carley’s Featured Chef page and Fairy Gutmother for more information.