Chicken dishes are some of the most popular for families! It is always great to add a truly delicious dish to your dinner repertoire. February 2021 Featured Chef Kim Delatorre‘s Peanut Butter Chicken Stir Fry is sure to become a new favorite for your family. A special thank you to Kim for sharing this tasty dish with us!
“Have you ever been cooking in the kitchen, making something from scratch and come across the BEST recipe EVER? I have been really good at doing this lately! Most recently was my peanut butter chicken stir fry with ginger recipe that I came up with! It was soooo good!
We eat a LOT of chicken around here. Chicken breast is my all time favorite to cook up for dinner and there are so many ways you can make it into a yummy meal. It cooks quickly and there is so much you can add to chicken. Plus, my family always eats everything when I cook chicken meals, so it is really my go-to meat.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that I NEVER measure ANYTHING I put into my stir fry dishes! I create recipes as I go and adjust them as I see fit. I taste all my food as I cook it and it always turns out so delicious. Use the measurements below as a guideline and taste taste TASTE it as you cook so you can make the stir fry the way you like it!”
Peanut Butter Chicken Stir Fry with Ginger Recipe
Recipe By: Kim Delatorre | Shop With Me Mama
USWM Shopping List: Chicken Breast
- 4 – large chicken breasts (chopped)
- 1/2 c – soy sauce (or 1:1 coconut aminos)
- 1/3 c – fresh ginger (grated)
- 2 tbsp – red pepper flakes
- 4 tbsp – sugar (or 1:1 monk fruit sweetener)
- 2 tbsp – peanut butter
- 1/3 c – cooking wine/sherry
- 3 tbsp – garlic powder
- 16 oz – rice
- 2 tbsp – corn starch to thicken
- 14-16 oz – stir fry vegetables (1 small frozen bag) or chop your favorite fresh stir fry veggies
- several dashes of black pepper to taste
- Cook chicken breast until browned through
- While Chicken is cooking, make your white rice according to the rice making instructions
- Add garlic powder, grated ginger, cooking wine/sherry, black pepper, white sugar, red pepper flakes, soy sauce, and peanut butter to cooked chicken, mix and coat chicken in the sauce and cook for about 10 minutes
- Add corn starch to thicken the sauce, continue mixing to coat chicken completely
- Add Frozen (or fresh) stir fry veggies and cook an additional 10-15 minutes on low/medium and cover with a lid (stirring occasionally)
- Serve the Peanut Butter Chicken Stir Fry over the rice and enjoy! It is SO good!!!
Visit the Discover Blog for recipes and more!
Kim Delatorre is a stay at home mom to 3 children. She enjoys baking, cooking, crafts, interior decorating, and having fun with the family. Kim has been featured on Cision as one of the Top 50 US Mom Bloggers and as one of the Top 50 Review Blogs. Check out her Shop With Me Mama Blog for cooking and family project ideas or to find the best deals for the home.