Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Recipe & Photos by Bill Evans | @bbqwithbill
- 2 lb. US Wellness Pastured Chicken Breasts
- Garlic Olive Oil
- Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup finely grated raw, grass-fed mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Season the chicken breasts with garlic olive oil and Italian seasoning
- Mix together the mayonnaise, grated mozzarella, Parmesan, and Italian seasoning to taste
- Mix together and set aside
- Smoke the chicken at 275°F until approximately 155°F internal temperature
- Remove the chicken from the smoker and smother the tops with the cheese topping and put it under the broiler until the cheese is golden brown and bubbling
Browse the Discover Blog for more flavorful recipes and health articles!
I’m a home chef in my free time and started BBQwithBill on Instagram about a year ago to share cooking tips and recipes. I live in Arizona which has great grilling weather year-round. I live with my wife, stepson, and mother-in-law who drive a lot of my recipe experiments.