Our April 2022 Featured Chef, Sandy Nannen, knows how to create delicious meals that satisfy our savory cravings and nutrient needs! She encourages us to get fancy with that pork tenderloin sitting in the freezer. With a homemade honey mustard rub, your favorite seasonings, pancetta slices, and flavorful vegetables, this pork tenderloin is baked and ready to enjoy in 40 minutes.
Made from pork belly, pancetta is a cured, high-fat meat that adds incredible flavor to the tenderloin. The artichokes, olives, beans, and kale support your nutrient requirements with powerful vitamins and antioxidants. All we can say is that Sandy sure knew what she was doing when she developed this crowd-pleasing recipe!
Check out Sandy Nannen’s Instagram for all things holistic: supplements, indoor plants, and more!
Pancetta Wrapped Pork with Artichokes, Olives, Beans, and Kale
Recipe & Photos by Sandy Nannen | Uncommonly Good Health
|Servings||Prep & Cooking Time|
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 ½ pounds)
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 slices pancetta
- 1 can quartered artichokes. drained
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup olives of your choice
- 2 large handfuls of baby kale
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the honey and mustard in a bowl. Sprinkle the tenderloin with salt and pepper, then thoroughly spread the honey mixture.
- Lay the pancetta slices on top and over the sides of the tenderloin in an overlapping fashion.
- In a 9 x 11 baking dish, place the artichokes, beans, olives, and kale and mix. Drizzle with olive oil and place the tenderloin on top of the vegetables.
- Bake 18 – 22 minutes or until you reach desired doneness.
Sandy Nannen is a holistic nutrition consultant, Root Cause Protocol practitioner, and practices homeopathy. Sandy is passionate about achieving health in a holistic way and nutrition is a big part of that. After years of struggling with health, she realized she was suffering from IBS. After much trial and error, she has been able to manage this with diet and lifestyle changes. Sandy has a free ebook available, “No Stress Weight Loss”. Download your copy from her website, UncommonlyGoodHealth.com.