These do require a little prep work, like making hard boiled eggs and Chipotle Mayo. You can take the short cut and buy hard boiled eggs, but I am never as happy with the taste and texture of those. Trader Joe’s sells a cage free version for a good price, but homemade is still better. Sir Kensington makes a chipotle mayo that I have used when I’m pressed for time, but homemade wins here too because of price. I can make it cheaper. Convenience is nice though! Just realize that the store bought isn’t Whole30 compliant, but mine is- if that’s something you’re following.
One tip I have when making these is to put the creamy mixture in a sandwich baggie and cut the tip off and squeeze the filling into the centers. That makes it clean and easy. I’ve been doing it that way for years and I love it!
These can be made ahead- just keep the eggs and mixture separate and fill right before serving. They are perfect for parties, as appetizers, and even as a meal. They are smokey, creamy, and addictively good! You won’t be able to stop at one!
Here is the link to my Chipotle Mayo one more time- you will love it!!
- 12 hard boiled eggs, (organic, cage free, pasteurized)
- 1 cup Chipotle Mayo, homemade or store bought
- 6 pieces paleo-friendly bacon, baked and broken into small pieces
- Slice eggs in half length wise and put all the yolks in a bowl.
- Add the Chipotle Mayo to the yolks and mash with a fork to combine. Get it as smooth as possible.
- Put the mixture in a plastic sandwich baggie and cut the tip off. Fill each egg with the mixture and top with bacon.
These Paleo Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs are the perfect appetizer, snack, or meal! Easy to make and the most delicious eggs you’ll ever have!
Recipe by Jessica DeMay aka Jay of Jay’s Baking Me Crazy blog. Our thanks to Jessica for her yummy and timely Paleo Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs. Check out Jessica’s blog for more Paleo and Whole 30 recipes you’ll be sure to enjoy!