Check out these Paleo Chicken Nuggets *WITHOUT EGGS* by Bethany Ugarte. As seen on her Instagram, @lilsipper, Bethany used butternut squash to bind the ingredients and sustain moisture and amazing flavor! Add in spices, herbs, and coconut flour, and after just 15 minutes in the hot oven, these nuggets are ready to devour.
After suffering extreme digestive issues, Bethany partnered with her holistic doctor to reclaim her health. She is on a mission to share digestion tips and healthy recipes with the rest of the world. Check out her Instagram page full of nutrition advice and delicious recipes!
Paleo Chicken Nuggets
USWM Shopping List: 1 lb. Pastured Ground Chicken
- 1 lb. free-range ground chicken
- 2 cups cooked cubed butternut squash (about 1/2 butternut)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 green onions sprigs, chopped
- Dried parsley to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Roast the butternut squash at 400°F for about 25 minutes or until tender. Allow it to cool.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix with hands.
- Scoop the mixture with a tablespoon and form it into nuggets. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400 F for 10 minutes, flip, then bake for another 5 – 7 minutes or until fully cooked through.
Browse the Discover Blog for more delicious and nutritious recipes created with pasture-raised meats!
Hi, I’m Bethany and I Love Food!
I’m a full-time blogger and author who focuses on gut health and healing your body naturally through specific foods as I personally have done myself (and still continue to heal). I share specific recipes and health tips geared towards digestive health that have not only helped me, but countless others who have shared their testimony after incorporating my tips, tricks, and recipes in their life.