Recipe Author: Marla Sarris of Paleo Porn
Yield: 3-4 Servings
- 1lb chorizo (or other ground meat)
- 10 organic eggs
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1-2 cups onion, chopped
- coarse ground sea salt, to taste
- coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- dried oregano, to taste
- fresh dill, minced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Brown chorizo in a skillet over medium heat, approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Whisk eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add green pepper, onion, sea salt, black pepper and oregano to eggs. Whisk to combine.
- Add chorizo to mixture and stir again to combine.
- Pour egg mixture into a 2.2 quart oblong glass baking dish. Sprinkle everything with a layer of fresh minced dill.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the center has set. (Check using a toothpick.)
- Enjoy! 🙂
Thanks to Marla Sarris, founder of Paleo Porn, co-author of Pigskin Paleo (along with her husband Jeff), project manager at SPYR and Executive Producer of Minimalism. After tirelessly dedicating six years to teaching Mathematics at one of the top High Schools in the nation, she left her all-consuming career in pursuit of a healthy, sustainable lifestyle. She continues to indulge her passion for teaching through Paleo Porn.