Holiday weekends require something special. This is a delightfully simple recipe for grass-fed lamb denver ribs that will have your guests smiling through the BBQ sauce covering their face and fingers. Savor the rich, 5-Star flavor of lamb and make your own BBQ sauce or try USWM all-natural sauce. Watch the ingredients on most major brands as they’ll have extra ingredients you may not want. Cook these low and slow for a mouthwatering treat!
Recipe Author: Marla Sarris
US Wellness Meats Shopping List: Grass-fed Lamb Denver Ribs, USWM All-Natural BBQ Sauce
Serves: 2 – 3
- 2.5lbs grassfed lamb denver ribs, defrosted
- coarse ground sea salt, to taste
- coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 cups Paleo BBQ Sauce
Directions For Lamb Denver Ribs:
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Season ribs on both sides with sea salt and black pepper.
- Place ribs on a baking sheet, elevated on a baking rack with meat side up. Bake for 1 hour.
- Baste with BBQ Sauce, flip and return to the oven for 1 more hour.
- Remove ribs from the oven, let sit 10 minutes.
- Baste with additional BBQ sauce and serve.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Meet The Chef:
Our thanks to Marla Sarris who is the creator of this and many other amazing recipes. Marla is the co-author of the cookbook, Pigskin Paleo and executive producer of the film, Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things. She’s also authoring a new cookbook, Paleo MX: Authentic Mexican Recipes, which we’re anticipating. You can learn more about Marla here.