This Paleo Barbecue Beef and Bacon is a simple, one-pot meal. Bold delicious flavors made in 30 minutes.
This recipe is so easy! I was watching the food network when I saw someone make barbecue baked beans with ground beef in them and that got me thinking how delicious those flavors would be together. I left out the beans and sugar and I created an awesome simple meal. I asked my husband what it would be good served over and he said a baked potato- he was totally right! So delicious!
Easy & Delicious BBQ Beef & Bacon!
Here’s a list of what my husband likes about this meal:
This Paleo Barbecue Beef and Bacon is a simple, one-pot meal. Bold delicious flavors made in 30 minutes. You can’t go wrong with this combination! I’m thinking this would be the perfect dinner tonight! Serve this to anyone and no one would guess it’s Paleo or Whole30.
US Wellness Meats Shopping List: Sugar-Free Pork (or Beef) Bacon, 75% Lean Ground Beef, and All-Natural, Premium BBQ Sauce
Paleo BBQ Beef & Bacon Ingredients:
- 6 slices bacon (nitrate free)
- 1 large onion
- 1 pound grass-fed beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Paleo Barbecue Sauce or your favorite All Natural BBQ Sauce
- ⅓ cup coconut aminos
Instructions For Paleo BBQ Beef & Bacon
- Cut bacon into small pieces. I find that scissors work best for this.
- Place in a cold frying pan and cook until crispy.
- Scoop out all bacon pieces and set on a plate, leaving all the bacon grease in the pan.
- Cook the onion in the grease until it starts to soften- about 5 minutes.
- Add the beef and salt and cook until browned.
- Add the barbecue sauce and coconut aminos and stir until warmed through.
- Stir in the bacon right before serving.
- Serve over a baked potato and top with additional bacon and green onions if desired.
Recipe by Jessica DeMay aka Jay of Jay’s Baking Me Crazy blog. Our thanks to Jessica for her outstanding recipe. Check out Jessica’s blog for more Paleo and Whole 30 recipes you’ll be sure to enjoy!