Breakfast hash is a staple in our household – they are easy dishes to throw together in the morning with little thinking (or planning) involved. This recipe simplifies things even further, adding four eggs into the pan, and cooking it gently on the stove. What could be better!
Start the day off right with this relatively low carb breakfast, high energy breakfast from our friends at Primal Palate. Primal Palate has created a whole line of amazing organic seasonings you’ll want to try.
Recipe Author: Bill & Hayley | Primal Palate
US Wellness Shopping List: Sugar-Free Bacon
Photo Credit | Breakfast Hash by Bill & Hayley of Primal Palate
- 4 oz Bacon, (Whole30 Compliant bacon), chopped
- 2 cups White Sweet Potatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
- 4 Eggs
- 1 pinch Sea Salt, (We prefer our French Grey Sea Salt)
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
Instructions For One Pan Breakfast Hash
- Chop and cook the bacon over medium low heat in a large skillet.
- Once the bacon has cooked through, add the diced sweet potato and continue to cook, stirring occasionally.
- When the sweet potatoes begin to get golden edges, add most of the sliced green onion and Meat & Potatoes Seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Push the hash aside to create four evenly spaced wells. Crack the eggs, and place gently into the wells, and reduce the heat to low. You may wish to cover with a lid to speed up cooking, or cook covered for part of the time.
- Season the eggs with a pinch of French Grey Sea Salt and fresh ground black pepper. Top the hash with the remaining sliced green onion.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Thanks to our friends Hayley and Bill at Primal Palate for sharing their recipe. Find more delicious recipes at PrimalPalate.com. If you’d like to spice up your recipes with more delicious Primal Palate seasonings, we’ve got a variety to choose from. We also carry their Organic Seasonings Mixes: French Onion Mix, Garden Ranch, and Taco & Fajita.