So, you love pizza, but not the carbs? Meet the Meatza.
September 2022 Featured Chef, Jaime Alba, has developed this pizza recipe that allows you to enjoy your favorite food! From the crust to the toppings, every inch of this pizza oozes meaty flavor and cheesy nutrition. Jamie incorporated two US Wellness Meat’s Best-Sellers into this recipe: Sugar-Free Pork Bacon and Ground Beef with Heart, Liver, & Kidney, as well as employee favorites, Raw Mozarella Cheese and Adobo Beef Meatballs.
Bake your “crust” for 30-45 minutes and then heat your toppings for an additional 5-10 minutes. You’re in for a keto treat!
Recipe & Photos by Jaime Alba | @_food4you__
USWM Shopping List: Ground Beef with Heart, Liver, & Kidney, Mozzarella Cheese, Sugar-Free Pork Bacon, Adobo Beef Meatballs
- Us Wellness Ground Meat (I prefer Ground Beef with Heart, Liver, & Kidney)
- 1 – 2 cups of US Wellness Raw Cheese (I prefer mozzarella)
- US Wellness Meats Sugar-Free Pork Bacon
- US Wellness Meats Adobo Beef Meatballs
- 2 eggs
- Marina/Pizza Red Sauce (I prefer Primal Kitchen Foods or Fody Foods)
- choice of pepperoni
- Mix choice of ground meat with 1/2 – 1 cup of cheese & 2 eggs.
- Spread the meat mixture into an even layer in a deep dish baking pan. Place in oven at 350°F for 30-45 minutes.
- While the meat base bakes, prepare desired toppings. Cut bacon, meatballs, mushrooms, and other toppings. Cook in a skillet & wait for the meat base to fully cook.
- Take the fully cooked meat base out of the oven and top with your choice of sauce. Add cheese & other desired toppings.
- Then place back into the oven to heat the toppings for 5-10 minutes.
- Once done take it out of the oven & let it cool for 10 min. Enjoy your meaty pizza!
Browse the US Wellness Blog for more tasty, nourishing keto recipes!
Living in Corona, California, Jaime Alba is passionate about food, fitness, and health optimization. He started cooking when he was young and became an avid fan of the Food Network, intrigued by the food, personalities, and recipes. Jaime believes there is a healthy alternative to all your favorite foods and enjoys creating macro-friendly meals. It’s all about portions and balancing your daily protein, fat, and carb intake. Check out his delicious recipes!