Marinades allow me to add robust flavor to proteins with little effort. This marinated wild-caught shrimp recipe makes for a great appetizer.
RECIPE AUTHOR: Kareema Fernan
USWM SHOPPING LIST: Wild-Caught Shrimp, Primal Palate Griddle & Grill Organic Seasoning Pack
- 1 lb Wild-Caught Shrimp (15-20)
- 1 Lime
- 1 tsp Primal Palate Seafood Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Red Chili Powder (optional: 1/2 tsp for more spice)
- 1 Celery Stalk (grated)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- Marinade shrimp for 10 – 20 mins. Do not let the acid break down the shrimp prior to cooking.
- Heat grill to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook shrimp over direct heat.
- Cook for 5 – 6 mins; turning halfway.
Garnish with fresh lime juice and serve.
Hearty USWM Thanks to our September 2017 Featured Chef, Kareema Fernan, for sharing her marinated wild-caught shrimp recipe See Kareema’s Instagram Page for more recipes, kitchen tips, and beautiful photos.