Our friends at Primal Palate share this recipe for a mouth watering London Broil with Balsamic Marinade. Marinades are a relatively simple way to add incredible depth of flavor to your recipes. A good marinade doesn’t need to be complicated as we see with this one which makes use of a yummy salad dressing.
Recipe Author: Hayley & Bill | Primal Palate
PHOTO CREDIT: London Broil with Balsamic Marinade by Hayley & Bill | Primal Palate
- 1 lb London Broil
- 1 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 cloves Garlic, smashed and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning, (sub: 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper. keep 2 cloves fresh garlic)
Instructions For London Broil with Balsamic Marinade
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, red onion, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper together in a mixing bowl.
- Place London broil in a ziplock bag or baking dish and cover with the marinade up to 24 hours prior to cooking.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Grill London broil on high for 4–5 minutes for the first side.
- Flip, reduce heat to medium-high, and grill for another 5–6 minutes.
- Remove from heat, allow to rest 5 minutes, then slice thinly and serve.
London broil tends to be a tougher cut of meat, being that it is so lean. We recommend allowing the meat to marinate for up to 24 hours to help tenderize the steak before cooking.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Meet The Chef
Thanks to our friends Hayley and Bill at Primal Palate for sharing their recipe. Find more delicious recipes at PrimalPalate.com. If you’d like to spice up your recipes with more delicious Primal Palate seasonings, we’ve got a variety to choose from. We also carry their Organic Seasonings Mixes: French Onion Mix, Garden Ranch, and Taco & Fajita.