Recipe Author: Ethan Torgersen
June 2019 Featured Chef, Ethan Torgersen, shares this quick, zero-carb snack.
Everyone has those moments when they’re tempted to break out the chips and munch on not-so-healthy processed snacks. Instead of giving in to the temptation, try this delicious low carb alternative and pat yourself on the back for a win! Not only is this healthier, it’s also a great snack for those trying to stick to a Paleo or Keto diet.
PHOTO CREDIT: Loaded Carnivore Nachos by Ethan Torgersen | Fit_and_Ketoned
- Pork Rinds
- 1 lb Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 pkt Organic Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Raw Unsalted Cheddar
- Sour Cream
- Spicy Mayo
Instructions For Loaded Carnivore Nachos
- Brown Ground Beef in a cast iron skillet. Season with Organic Taco Seasoning.
- Drain the beef and add pork rind nachos and beef back into the skillet.
- Next, top with spicy mayo and sour cream (here’s where you can add your own favorite ingredients such as onions, green peppers, jalapenos, etc). Add shredded cheddar to the top of the pile.
- Next, you’ll want put them under the broiler until the cheese melted and you’ve got yourself a great zero carb alternative!