Good food brings people together. March Featured Chef Azza Gallab has created a community to do just that with MicrobiYUM. Azza often shares videos of those closest to her trying her kitchen creations. You can see her guest enjoy every bite with satisfaction on their faces and feel their joy through the digital screens. Let’s all share a meal with a loved one this week. We offer up Azza’s Juicy Lamb Kabobs as a recipe to treat your guest. This recipe features USWM pasture-Raised Lamb, bone broth, cinnamon sticks, and a combination of seasonings that will fill your house with the most delectable aroma.
Juicy Lamb Kabobs
Recipe By: Azza Gallab | MicrobiYUM
- 1 lb Lamb Kabobs
- 1/2 CUP Beef Bone Broth
- 1 TBSP Goat Butter or Ghee
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 CUPS Cut Asparagus
- 2 CUPS Chopped Oyster Mushrooms
- Toasted Sesame Oil
- Seasoning: (sea salt, pepper, fenugreek, cumin, oregano flakes)
Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer Instructions
- Place trivet in instant pot and add 1 cup water.
- Once the butter has melted, add lamb kabobs. Sprinkle additional salt and pepper. Flip occasionally until the kabobs have browned on all sides.
- Pour beef broth into pressure cooker and add cinnamon sticks.
- Lock the pressure cooker lid and make sure the valve is pointed to the sealed position. Program to cook under high pressure for 60 minutes.
- While the kabobs are cooking, chop asparagus and mushrooms and place in small bowl.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and drizzle with toasted sesame oil.
- Place in air fryer and set timer for 10 min. Shake air fryer basket after 5 min. If you don’t have an air fryer, cook in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Wait for kabobs to finish cooking.
- When cooking is done, release the pressure by opening the valve.
- Discard the cinnamon sticks. Use the remaining broth for stew or making gravy if you’d like. Taste for seasoning and adjust with salt and pepper if needed.
- Place kabobs, asparagus and mushrooms on a serving dish. Garnish with oregano flakes and serve!
Browse more of Azza’s recipes on the Discover Blog.
Meet Azza, a first-generation Sudanese American Artist, Alchemist & Experience Architect. Azza is the founder of Haremesque, a luxury online potion boutique & MicrobiYUM, a community that explores health & nutrition in the most delicious and digestible way. Her love and interest in cooking and baking were inspired by the amazing women in her family and further developed as she became passionate about health and wellness.