Jerk Chicken is a staple of Jamaican cuisine. While our Jerk Seasoning is less spicy than a traditional Jamaican Jerk, it brings beautiful depth and round flavor to any dish you can think up! We added some lime juice to the mix to make a bit of a wet marinade for this grilled chicken, and it was awesome!
Recipe Author: Bill and Hayley/Primal Palate
Ingredients For Jerk Chicken
PHOTO CREDIT: Bill & Hayley/Primal Palate
- Begin by patting the chicken dry, and tossing with olive oil.
- Season with the Primal Palate Jerk Seasoning. Drizzle with lime juice, and toss to evenly distribute. (you can also rub with a basting brush).
- At this point you can cook immediately or let the chicken rest in the marinade for 1-6 hours.
- Heat grill to medium heat. If you are able to grill over charcoal, even better!
- Place chicken on the grill and turn every 5-6 minutes until cooked through. The chicken is ready to turn or flip when it releases easily from the grill.
- Serve alongside your favorite side dishes.
Thanks to our friends Hayley and Bill at Primal Palate for sharing their recipe. If you’d like to spice up your recipes with more delicious Primal Palate seasonings, we’ve got a variety to choose from: Griddle & Grill 3 pack (Steak Seasoning, Taco Seasoning, and Seafood Seasoning), Signature 3 pack (Adobo Seasoning, BBQ Rub, and Meat & Potatoes Seasoning), Everyday AIP Blends 3 pack (Super Gyro, Breakfast Blend, and Garlic & Herb) and the all new Food Lovers pack (New Bae, Amore, and Jerk).