Ingredients for Dipping Sauce
- ¼ cup paleo mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp almond milk (or any dairy-free milk)
- Zest and juice from ½ lemon
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp freshly chopped parsley
- Sea salt, to taste
Ingredients for Meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup packed parsley leaves, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
Directions for Dipping Sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Chill until ready to use.
Directions for Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl, combining everything evenly with your hands. Careful not to overwork the meat.
- Form into 1½ inch balls.
- Place the meatballs on a baking sheet, then bake for 20 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Serve dipping sauce on the side, or drizzled on top of the meatballs.