Are these breezy end-of-summer evenings beckoning you to the fire pit? Gather your friends and your trusty skewer, and cook up some nourishing US Wellness franks and sausages. These delicious Jaime Dogs by September 2022 Featured Chef Jaime Alba are decorated with Sugar-Free Pork Bacon and an assortment of sauces and toppings. And don’t forget the bun! Jaime recommends his favorite keto, paleo, and gluten-free bread. Let’s get cooking!
- Franks or Brats from US Wellness Meats (I prefer Kielbasa or Italian sausages)
- US Wellness Meats Sugar-Free Pork Bacon
- Ketchup (I prefer Primal Kitchen)
- Mayo (I prefer Sir Kensington’s)
- Special sauce (I prefer Sir Kensington’s)
- Bun (I prefer Unbun Foods baguette)
- Cook bacon until desired, leave fat to cook in. Give franks or brats a nice sear on sides if desired.
- Chop mushrooms & sauté them in the same pan.
- Prepare your bun with Mayo, bacon, and the brat.
- Top your dog with desired condiments & extras (mushrooms, onions, tomato & avocado.)
Discover more grilling inspiration on the US Wellness Blog!
Living in Corona, California, Jaime Alba is passionate about food, fitness, and health optimization. He started cooking when he was young and became an avid fan of the Food Network, intrigued by the food, personalities, and recipes. Jaime believes there is a healthy alternative to all your favorite foods and enjoys creating macro-friendly meals. It’s all about portions and balancing your daily protein, fat, and carb intake. Check out his delicious recipes!