Looking for a delicious recipe for grass-fed-and-finished ground beef? You’ve come to the right place! This November, we’ve partnered with Featured Chef Jared Veldheer of Grand Rapids, Michigan, for nourishing, kid-approved recipes. From the football field (where Jared competed professionally) to the school lunchroom, good nutrition is important. Our 75 Lean Grass-Fed Ground Beef contains high amounts of Omega 3s, CLAs, vitamins, and minerals to boost brain health, improve immunity, promote sustainable energy, and much more.
After 11 years in the NFL, Jared understands the importance of high-quality foods and is on a mission to teach children and families how to prioritize healthy lifestyles. Jared shares his “Lunch Man” journey on his Instagram; check out US Wellness ground beef and these school lunch tacos.
Grass-Fed Ground Beef Tacos
- 2 lbs. Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- 6 tablespoons Spice Island Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- Soft flour tortillas
- Raw Monterey Jack Cheese
- Diced Romaine
- Add olive oil to 12” skillet and preheat over medium-high heat.
- Add ground beef and break it up into small parts as it browns.
- Once the meat is fully cooked, mix 6 tablespoons of spice island taco seasoning with 1 cup of chicken broth and add to the skillet.
- Reduce heat and simmer until desired consistency.
- Serve meat in tortillas and top with cheese, salsa, and diced romaine.
After 11 years in the NFL, Jared Veldheer gained an understanding and appreciation for wholesome nutrition. Grass-fed, pastured meat became a staple for him to be able to maintain a weight of 330 pounds while being as fit and healthy as possible. Since retiring from his offensive lineman position, Jared has served as the “Lunch Dad” at his children’s middle school in Grand Rapids, Michigan.