Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
- 4 Tbsp Dijon
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce (optional)
Instructions For Grass-fed Burger Salad
- Preheat a grill to 450. Combine all the burger ingredients in a bowl and thoroughly mix.
- Divide the batter in to 4 large patties. Place on the grill and cook about three minutes per a side and then use a meat thermometer to check if they are cooked to your personal preference
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
- Divide among four large bowls or plates. Pour one tablespoon of Dijon and one teaspoon of hot sauce on the salad and top with the grilled burger.
- If you don’t have a grill I would recommend a cast iron skillet to cook the burger. You will need to increase cooking time to about five minutes a side and then temp it
A hearty USWM thank you to Jessi Heggan of Jessi’s Kitchen for this delightful recipe. At Jessi’s Kitchen, you will find a mixture of gluten free, paleo friendly, vegan, vegetarian and probably some delicious cocktails to try.