You heard it here, folks: beef is the new bun! GiGi’s creativity (and intolerance to…most foods) has led to this Inside-Out burger— beef on the outside and your favorite fillers on the inside. If you are a bun-lover, don’t worry! You can add a piece of your favorite bun in the middle, too.
GiGi uses the ground beef and organ blend to amp up the nutrients in this recipe. While grass-fed ground beef is already an excellent source of healthy fats and CLAs, the liver, heart, and kidney in this blend boost vitamins, minerals, CoQ10, amino acids, collagen, antioxidants, and more!
Now, grab an egg from the chicken coop and some sugar-free ketchup, and let’s get into the recipe!
Inside Out Burger
Recipe & Photos by Gigi Ashworth| gigieats
USWM Shopping List: 75% Lean Ground Beef with Heart, Kidney, Liver, Grass-Fed Butter
- 1 lb. 75% Lean Ground Beef with Heart, Kidney, Liver
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Butter or Cooking Oil
- ¼ White Onion, Sliced and Sautéed
- 1 Egg, cooked to your preference
- Sugar-Free Ketchup & Mustard
- Sugar-Free Bread & Butter Pickles
- A Slice of Beefsteak Tomato
- Mix the ground beef with salt and pepper and patty into burgers.
- Melt butter or cooking oil in a pan over medium-high heat and cook the burgers until preferred doneness.
- Remove the cooked burger from the pan and sautée sliced onion.
- Cook the egg in the pan to your liking.
- Slice the burger in half and assemble with your favorite fillers.
- Roll up your sleeves, get messy, and ENJOY this creative inside-out burger!
Find more creative recipes on the Discover Blog!
GiGi Dubois Ashworth
GiGi Dubois Ashworth is a Certified Nutritionist, allergen-friendly cook, and popular food blogger/vlogger at GiGi Eats Celebrities. If you’re feeling like you need a good smile, check out her blog or Instagram @gigieats. GiGi’s witty presentations bring her humor into the kitchen along with simply delicious recipes!