Chicken wings or drumsticks can be a fantastic hors d’oeuvres at a BBQ or dinner party. If you’re searching for something different to change things up for dinner, they’ll make a delicious meal too.
Start with pasture raised chicken to make this a memorable dish. Pasture raised chicken has so much more flavor than corporate farmed chicken. If you’re wondering why, check out the documentary Food, Inc. for some background. Know who raises your food and you don’t have to worry about where your food comes from or if there are pesticides, antibiotics, added hormones, or other questionable additives.
Primal Palate specializes in developing some of the tastiest organic seasonings available. Match these two together (pasture raised chicken and Primal Palate Seasonings) and you’ve got a food marriage made in culinary heaven.
Our thanks to Hayley and Bill from Primal Palate for sharing this wonderful recipe.
Photo Credit: Garden Ranch Chicken Wings by Bill & Hayley | Primal Palate
Recipe Author: Bill & Hayley | Primal Palate
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 40 min
- 2 lb Chicken Wings (and/or Drumsticks)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Primal Palate Organic Spices – Garden Ranch Seasoning Mix, 1.5 tsp for the wings, the rest for the dressing
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise (we prefer Primal Kitchen)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley, fresh, chopped
Instructions For Garden Ranch Wings
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the wings on a wire rack over a rimmed baking sheet, and season with Primal Palate Garden Ranch Seasoning Mix.
- Bake the wings for 40 minutes. While the wings are baking, start on the ranch dipping sauce.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, coconut milk, lemon juice, and additional Primal Palate Garden Ranch Mix (This recipe uses just about a half packet). Stir together and set aside or refrigerate. If you want to drizzle over the wings, you can cut the thickness with some additional lemon juice.
- Serve the wings with the garden ranch dip, and sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Note: Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Visit our Discover Blog for more Pasture Raised Chicken Recipes.
Thanks to our friends Hayley and Bill at Primal Palate for sharing their recipe. Find more delicious recipes at PrimalPalate.com. If you’d like to spice up your recipes with more delicious Primal Palate seasonings, we’ve got a variety to choose from. We also carry their Organic Seasonings Mixes: French Onion Mix, Garden Ranch, and Taco & Fajita.