Enter below! This prize pack includes 2 tickets to the 2020 Metabolic Health Summit and a $150 bundle of farm fresh foods from US Wellness Meats. This is a prize pack valued at over $1000.
We’re excited to be a sponsor of the 4th Annual Metabolic Health Summit in Los Angeles, California, January 30th – February 2nd, 2020.
The Metabolic Health Summit is the leading international scientific conference on metabolic health, featuring the latest science on the ketogenic diet and leaders in metabolic therapies and research. Attendees will discover new innovative brands, hear from progressive physicians, researchers and experts, and have incredible networking opportunities. You’ll also enjoy some of the finest grass-fed and pasture raised foods during the conference.
Farm fresh foods included in this prize pack:
- Beef Large NY Strip Steak (100% Grass-fed & Grass-finished) 14 oz
- Beef Large French Ribeye (100% Grass-fed & Grass-finished) 20-24 oz
- Ground Beef with Liver, Heart, & Kidney 75% Lean (100% Grass-fed & Grass-finished) 1 lb
- Beef Flank Steak (100% Grass-fed & Grass-finished) 1 lb
- Beef Tenderloin Filet Mignon (100% Grass-fed & Grass-finished) 3 oz
- Beef Liverwurst (100% Grass-fed & Grass-finished) 1 lb
- Sugar-Free Pork Breakfast Sausage (Pasture Raised Heirloom Pork) 1lb
- Beef Skirt Steak (100% Grass-fed & Grass-finished) 14 oz
- Beef, Ground 55% Lean For Ketogenic Diets (100% Grass-fed & Grass-finished) 1lb
- Salt & Pepper Pork Rinds (Pasture Raised Heirloom Pork) 2 oz pkg
- Beef Tallow (100% Grass-fed & Grass-finished) 1.7 lbs
- Beef Pemmican Bar (100% Grass-fed & Grass-finished)
- Chicken Drumsticks (Free-Range) 1.5 lb pkg
- Sockeye Salmon Burger (Wild-Caught Alaskan Salmon) 4 oz
- Beef Sirloin Butt Steak (100% Grass-fed & Grass-finished) 6 oz
Plus, receive TWO Tickets to the 2020 MHS!
At this four-day immersive event, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about ground-breaking scientific research on health and performance, explore an expo with innovative food, technology, and optimization-focused brands, immerse yourself in an international scientific poster session, hear inspirational success stories, enjoy incredible networking opportunities and world-class entertainment in between. Whether you’re a medical professional, academic, or simply want to learn about metabolic health, this conference was created for YOU!
We are proud to be hosting MHS 2020 at the beautiful Renaissance Long Beach Hotel! In the heart of the artistic-urban Long Beach community, this stunning space will open your senses and allow you to experience Los Angeles at its finest. Relax in the eclectic lobby, enjoy ocean-to-fork dining, or simply soak in the hotel’s perfect blend of beach and city sophistication.