AIP Breakfast Pork Sausage
Recipe By: Jean Choi of What Great Grandma Ate
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
USWM Shopping List: Ground Pork, Organic AIP Seasonings, Ghee or Butter
Don’t let this quick Breakfast Pork Sausage recipe fool you! This is simply delicious and it’s literally done in minutes. For an AIP (Autoimmune Protocol) diet friendly version, just eliminate the nutmeg from the recipe. Make this once and you’ll want to share it with everyone you know.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp fresh sage, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg (Omit for AIP)
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1 tbsp cooking oil (like ghee, butter, or coconut oil)
Instructions For AIP Breakfast Pork Sausage
- Combine and mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide and form into 8 mini patties.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Place the patties in skillet and cook 5 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately.
Jean Choi (What Great Grandma Ate) delivers another splendid recipe that’s quick and yummy! Jean believes that the food you love should love you back, making you feel amazing inside and out. She loves traditional cooking methods like fermenting, slow cooking (bone broth everyday!), soaking and sprouting, and her recipes are full of healthy fats like butter, lard, & tallow, in addition to our favorite pasture-raised and grass-fed meats. We hope you enjoy her creations as much as we do! Thanks for sharing this simply scrumptious recipe, Jean!