Look no further! This is the super simple weeknight dinner that will nourish and satisfy your family. This Sheet Pan Greek Chicken recipe by Allison Schaaf at Prep Dish uses boneless, skinless Pastured Chicken Thighs, red onion, lemon, olives, artichoke hearts, and your favorite pasta or potatoes. Double or triple the recipe if you feed a large crowd or hope to have leftovers. Check out Allison’s original recipe page for a breakdown of the vitamins and minerals in this dish!
Easy Sheet Pan Greek Chicken
US Wellness Shopping List: Boneless, Skinless Pastured Chicken Thighs
- 1 1/2 lbs. Boneless, Skinless Pastured Chicken Thighs
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Jar Pitted, Kalamata Olives
- 1 Jar of Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 12 oz Angel Hair Pasta (or SUB gluten-free pasta or new potatoes)
- 2 T Olive Oil
- S&P to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Slice red onion.
- Slice 1 lemon into thin slices.
- Toss chicken thighs & the sliced red onions w/ 2T olive oil. Place both on a sheet pan and sprinkle w/ S&P.
- Add ~1 cup olives, and 1 cup drained artichokes to the pan nestled around the chicken. Place lemon slices over the top.
- Bake for ~35 mins until the chicken is cooked.
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions.
- Remove lemon slices. Spoon chicken mixture over pasta.
Learn the secrets to meal prep! Prep Dish offers meal prep plans that simplify your busy life and nourish your body and soul!
See Allison’s original recipe: https://prepdish.com/recipes/sheet-pan-greek-chicken/.
Prep Dish is a gluten-free, paleo, and keto meal planning website. Celebrity personal chef & dietitian Allison Schaaf thoughtfully crafts each plan using her own well-tested recipes. Each meal plan allows you, the home cook, to spend only 2-3 hours preparing a week’s worth of crave-worthy, healthy meals using seasonal, whole foods (nothing processed!). We aim to save you time while keeping your family’s taste buds happy.