Our easy Korean Beef is both tasty and friendly on the wallet. This versatile recipe is all about getting tons of flavor from just a few budget-friendly ingredients.
PHOTO CREDIT: Marcus & Tamisha/Him, Her, and a Fork
Author: Marcus and Tamisha
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
US Wellness Meats Shopping List: 85% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 teaspoon avocado or coconut oil
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 6 scallions
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced, seeds removed
- 4 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons of fish sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add beef and cook until browned, breaking meat up as you cook.
- Add the scallions, garlic, and jalapeno and saute another 2 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut aminos and fish sauce. Cook for another minute.
Serve with kimchi, lettuce wraps, rice, cucumbers, lime wedges or whatever else pleases you.
Check out their USWM Featured Chef page!
Meet The Chef:
Marcus & Tamisha Washington are the fabulous Husband & Wife duo behind Him, Her, and a Fork. They are food, fitness, and lifestyle bloggers and have a passion for cooking up healthy, delicious foods. With the birth of their daughter, they will be developing a new “Baby” section to their website. Make sure you check out their site for some great ideas.