After a big holiday meal, it’s nice be able to prepare something that doesn’t require a lot of additional work in the kitchen. This Easy Beef Stir Fry recipe from Jessi Heggan is quick and simply delicious. Change up the veggies or meat for a totally different flavor combination. If you’ve got leftover turkey or roast, swap it with the burger for a light meal.
Recipe Author: Jessi Heggan/Jessi’s Kitchen
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
US Wellness Meats Shopping List: 85% Lean Ground Beef
PHOTO CREDIT: Jessi Heggan/Jessi’s Kitchen
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup teriyaki coconut aminos
- 1 head broccoli, florets
- 1 zucchini halved and sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 3 carrots, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Green onions
- Sesame seeds
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and add the ground beef and use a spatula to break up the meat. Add the ginger, garlic, sea salt, and red pepper flakes and cook until meat is cooked through.
- Turn the heat to low and add the teriyaki coconut aminos, stir and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat and add the coconut oil. Once hot add the broccoli, zucchini, bell peppers, carrots, garlic, pepper and salt.
- Put a lid on top of the skillet for about 5 minutes and then remove it and let the veggies cook for another 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- Serve the stir-fry beef and veggies as is or over a bed of rice or cauliflower rice.
Recipe Author Bio:
Our Thanks to Jessi Heggan/Jessi’s Kitchen for sharing her Easy Beef Stir Fry recipe. At Jessi’s Kitchen, you will find a mixture of gluten free, paleo friendly, vegan, vegetarian and probably some delicious cocktails to try. Visit Jessi’s Kitchen for recipes, home/lifestyle, and beauty tips.