Super simple, quick and incredibly tasty! That’s the beauty of this recipe. Our friends at Paleo Palate share this Curry Sirloin Tips recipe for a quick lunch or dinner.
Start with 100% Grass-fed & Finished Beef Sirloin Steaks and use Primal Palate organic seasonings for the most flavorful dish. This grassfed Sirloin Tip Steak will melt in your mouth.
Recipe Author: Hayley & Bill | Primal Palate
USWM Shopping List: Sirloin Tip Steak
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt, smoked
- 1 tsp Red Palm Oil
- 1/2 lb Sirloin Steak
Directions For Curry Sirloin Tips
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Rinse steaks and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Rub palm oil over steaks.
- Combine garam masala, curry, garlic, smoked salt, pepper, and cayenne in a small mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over steaks, and lightly rub into the steaks to evenly coat both sides.
- Cook steaks for 4-5 minutes per side, flipping once.
- Serve with a garnish of cilantro.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
MEET THE CHEF
Thanks to our friends Hayley and Bill at Primal Palate for sharing their recipe. Find more delicious recipes at PrimalPalate.com. If you’d like to spice up your recipes with more delicious Primal Palate seasonings, we’ve got a variety to choose from. We also carry their Organic Seasonings Mixes: French Onion Mix, Garden Ranch, and Taco & Fajita.