USWM Featured Chef, Michelle Hoover shares another quick and easy meal time saver. This Cilantro Lime Salmon recipe is perfect for a family on the go. Finished in a snap and full of flavor! Cilantro really complements the salmon well…Enjoy!
Recipe Author: Michelle Hoover of Unbound Wellness!
USWM Shopping List: Vital Choice Wild-caught Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Filet
PHOTO CREDIT: Michelle Hoover/Unbound Wellness!
- 1 Vital Choice salmon filet
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped (additional for garnish if desired)
- Juice of half a lime
- ½ tsp sea salt
Instructions for Cilantro Lime Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- First, top the salmon with coconut oil and evenly distribute it. Next, add the cilantro, salt, and finish it with the lime juice.
- Bake in the oven for 13-14 minutes or until the salmon easily flakes.
Serve with a veggie side dish and enjoy!
Many Thanks to Michelle Hoover who is US Wellness Featured Chef for October 2017. Michelle is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and Food Blogger for her site, Unbound Wellness! After being diagnosed with Hashimoto’s as a teen, Michelle discovered the healing benefits of the paleo diet and it’s restorative affects on the gut. Today, she is passionate about sharing her story and helping others find their own healing journey. Visit her blog and order her e-book, 30-day Gut Healing Diet Plan & Guide for more inspiration.