This “fried rice” isn’t exactly fried… And doesn’t even contain much of any oil. The magical trick to making this Chinese Take-Out recipe taste just as good as Mr. Chin’s Chinese Bistro’s beef fried rice… BEEF BONE BROTH! This Is hands down a miracle cure. It will not only help cure your depression after having plans you’ve been looking forward to canceled at the last second (because it’s included in this mood elevating dish), but it also helps support your immune system and contains healing compounds such as collagen, glutamine, glycine and proline! These compounds help heal your gut lining and reduces intestinal inflammation! Oh and another cool component of bone broth… IT CAN HELP YOU OVERCOME FOOD ALLERGIES AND INTOLERANCES!?
Chinese Take-Out, Made In Beefed Up Cauli-“Fried Rice” Ingredients:
- 1 Bag Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 Cup of your favorite Beef Bone Broth
- 6 Diced Asparagus Spears
- 5 Diced Green Onions
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1/4 Lbs Ground Grass-Fed/Finished Beef
- 1 Tsp Pickled Ginger
- 1 Tbs Tamari Sauce
- Powdered Garlic to taste
- Spray a skillet with non-stick spray and turn the flame onto medium-high.
- Toss green onions and asparagus into pan and let cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Then add the frozen cauliflower, stir and let cook for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Next, pour in the beef bone broth and crack in the eggs and stir the entire combo together.
- Now crumble in the ground beef, cook for 2 minutes, then add the garlic, tamari sauce and ginger!
- And in 3 minutes – BOOM! 完!!
GiGi Dubois Ashworth is a Certified Nutritionist, allergen-friendly cook, and popular food blogger/vlogger at GiGi Eats Celebrities. If you’re feeling like you need a good smile, check out her blog. GiGi’s witty presentations bring her humor into the kitchen along with simply delicious recipes!