May 2022 Featured Chef, Bill Evans, shares his spin on a grilling favorite: kabobs! Fun to eat and delicious, this is a great recipe for a BBQ or game day. Plus — is there a better combination than chicken, bacon, and ranch?
Fire up the smoker, stack cubed chicken breast with sugar-free bacon, and toss with ranch seasoning. Serve with your favorite summer sides and enjoy!
Let’s BBQ with Bill!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Kabobs!
Recipe & Photos by Bill Evans | @bbqwithbill
USWM Shopping List: Pasture-Raised Chicken Breasts, Pasture-Raised Thick Cut Bacon, Primal Palate Garden Ranch Seasoning
Prep Time: 1 hour
- Pasture-Raised Chicken Breasts (4)
- Pasture-Raised Thick Cut Bacon (12 slices)
- Olive Oil
- Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning or Primal Palate Garden Ranch Seasoning
- Heat your smoker to 325°F.
- Cube chicken breasts (Pro tip: try and cut the chicken pieces the same size that way they cook evenly.)
- Cut bacon into approximately 1inch pieces.
- Coat the chicken with olive oil.
- Season generously with ranch seasoning.
- Assemble the kabobs by alternating one cube of chicken and two pieces of bacon on each stick.
- Smoke at 325°F until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
Browse the Discover Blog for more tasty recipes and wellness articles!
I’m a home chef in my free time and started BBQwithBill on Instagram about a year ago to share cooking tips and recipes. I live in Arizona which has great grilling weather year-round. I live with my wife, stepson, and mother-in-law who drive a lot of my recipe experiments.