February 2019 Featured Chef Jodi Brown shares this Cheramoula Marinated Petite Ribeye Steak recipe perfectly suited for a romantic evening for two! Looking for a tantalizing Valentine’s dinner…look no further. Why go out for an expensive meal when it’s so easy to make something this amazing? Cheramoula is traditionally a Northern Africa sauce typically served with seafood but it makes this dish truly special.
Recipe Author: Jodi Brown | Auto Immune CEO
USWM Shopping List: Petite Ribeye Steaks
- 2 – Petite Ribeye Steaks
- 1 bunch cilantro, leaves & tender stems
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley, leaves and tender stems
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp regular paprika
- 1 Tbsp cumin powder
- 2 Tsp fresh grated ginger
- 3/4 Tsp ground coriander
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- zest of one lemon
- juice of 1/2 that lemon
- 1 Tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 Tsp. fine ground black pepper
Instructions For Cheramoula Marinated Petite Ribeye Steaks
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. You‘ll end up with a paste.
- You’ll only need 1/2 of this recipe for this dish. Freeze the other half for another time.
- Slather steaks with marinade and marinate overnight.
- Grill to desired temperature. Rare 120 – 130 deg, Med. Rare 130 – 140 deg, Medium 140 – 150 deg, Med. Well 150 – 160 deg, Well 160 – 170. A 3/4 inch steak should reach Med. Rare after approx. 3 minutes per side. If you’re grilling a thicker 1 inch steak, 3.5 – 4 minutes per side should be about right. Let the steak rest before serving.
- Delicious served with any type of sweet potato.