Eating healthy and staying within budget can be a challenge. Parents particularly worry that their children are eating too much junk and not enough nutrient rich foods. It’s a big reason why the market for supplements continues to rise. Getting your vitamins, minerals, and nutrients from your food is always better.
Become A Frugal Food Shopping Ninja
Why not purchase in bulk? If you don’t have freezer space, ask friends and family if they’ll split a purchase. It was common in years past for people to split a side of beef. The same reasons apply today.
Buying in bulk allows you to save money and ensure your family is eating healthy meals and snacks.
Buy In Bulk – Save Money
There are several ways to purchase in bulk:
- US Wellness Meats has many foods with volume discounts
- Whole Primals you can portion yourself
- Fresh, Chilled Bundles (available the first of every month)
- Watch for sales and discount codes for big savings (sign up for our free newsletter to receive discount codes)
Sustainably Raised, Grass-fed Meats Available in Bulk:
- 6.25 lbs – Whole Beef Ribeye Primal
- 7.25 lbs – Whole Beef Striploin Primal
- 2.75 lbs – Whole Beef Tenderloin Primal
- 15 lbs – Whole Beef Inside Round Primal
- 14 lbs – Beef Back Ribs Bundle
- 25 lbs – Ground Beef, 75% Lean in 1 lb pkgs
- South Carolina Chicken Bundles
- 17 lb – BULK Braunschweiger Ends Bundle
- 17 lb – BULK Liverwurst Ends Bundle
We can help you become a ninja food shopper! Call us at 877.383.0051 or visit us online for more information about buying all-natural, sustainably raised foods in bulk.