Sometimes it’s the simple things that satisfy us the most. March Featured Chef Azza Gallab’s Buttered Black Cod is a recipe with simple ingredients that really lets the food shine. Wild-Caught Black Cod, Butter, and curated seasonings make for one delicious dish! A special thank you to Azza for this recipe. If you give this one a try, be sure to tag us on social media, @uswellnessmeats.
Buttered Black Cod
Recipe By: Azza Gallab | MicrobiYUM
Pressure Cooker Instructions
- Place the trivet in the pressure cooker and add 1 cup of water.
- Add the black cod and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Lock the pressure cooker lid and make sure the valve is pointed to the sealed position. Program to cook under high pressure for 4-5 minutes.
- Let the pressure cooker come to a natural pressure (approx. 10 min).
- When cooking is done, remove cod. Serve with melted ghee, lemon wedge and chopped dill. Enjoy!
Visit the Discover Blog for recipes, kitchen tips, and more.
Meet Azza, a first-generation Sudanese American Artist, Alchemist & Experience Architect. Azza is the founder of Haremesque, a luxury online potion boutique & MicrobiYUM, a community that explores health & nutrition in the most delicious and digestible way. Her love and interest in cooking and baking were inspired by the amazing women in her family and further developed as she became passionate about health and wellness.