Start your day with something nutritious and delicious! Featured Chef Justin Massie’s Buffalo Chorizo Breakfast Hash has it all – protein, healthy fats, and flavor. US Wellness Meats Buffalo Chorizo shines in this recipe with an array of spices that makes this product so yummy. The added bacon is the cherry on top. Follow along with Justin’s recipe below.
Buffalo Chorizo Breakfast Hash
Recipe By: Justin Massie
USWM Shopping List: Buffalo Chorizo, Bacon Ends, Ghee
- 8oz buffalo chorizo
- 1/4 cup bacon ends small diced
- 2 cups Idaho potato diced and par cooked
- 1/4 jalapeño small diced
- 1/4 onion small diced
- 1/4 cup red pepper diced
- 1 avocado (sliced for finish)
- 4 eggs
- 2tbsp grass fed ghee
1. Get your pan nice and hot and add ghee to sauté pan, throw in diced bacon ends until nice and brown, but not fully cooked.
2. Add in onion, peppers, jalapeño and cook until translucent, about two minutes. Add Buffalo chorizo and sauté until cooked through.
3. Add diced potato and cook until potatoes are heated through. Season liberally with seasoning of choice, for this I used a smoky taco seasoning blend.
4. Plate hash in bowl and finish with sliced avocado and fried egg.
Explore more recipes on the Discover Blog.
Chef Justin Massie
Private chef Justin Massie specializes in creating tasty and nutritious meals. After attending culinary school out west, he worked his way through the restaurant business and finally landed on his current adventure. Justin now serves as a private chef for professional athletes, notably Lane Johnson of the Philidelphia Eagles. He aims to fuel his clients with the right meals to help in their careers.