“Eggs and sausage. It’s a classic combination.” But GiGi takes it to the next level!
Past US Wellness Featured Chef GiGi Ashworth of GiGi Eats Celebrities shares this recipe for Breakfast Stuffed Sausage. It’s a deliciously simple and quick recipe and is a real winner with the whole family. Perfect for a quick breakfast with protein to take on the day.
Our grass-fed and grass-finished Sugar-Free Polish Kielbasa Beef Sausage Links contain no sweeteners or preservatives. With 100% grass-fed beef, water, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and marjoram, these pre-cooked sausages are ready to thaw, warm, and enjoy!
Breakfast Stuffed Sausages
USWM Shopping List: Sugar-Free Polish Kielbasa Beef Sausage (4 – 1/4 lb. sausages per pack)
- Sugar-Free Polish Kielbasa Beef Sausages
- 1 TBSP Avocado Oil
- 3 oz Cauliflower
- 5 oz Red Onion
- 3 oz Yellow Squash
- 1 TBSP Veggie Broth
- 2 Eggs
- Mix the above ingredients in a skillet and stir fry
- US Wellness Meats’ Sugar-Free Beef Polish Kielbasa Sausages are pre-cooked, so just grill or pan heat/sear to preference.
- Slice sausages down the middle just enough to spread apart, not completely through.
- Place sausages on top of tortillas of choice
- Stuff each sausage with vegetable stir fry mixture and top with salsa. Sprinkle with parsley, top off with salt, and serve.
Find more creative recipes on the Discover Blog!
GiGi Dubois Ashworth
GiGi Dubois Ashworth is a Certified Nutritionist, allergen-friendly cook, and popular food blogger/vlogger at GiGi Eats Celebrities. If you’re feeling like you need a good smile, check out her blog or Instagram @gigieats. GiGi’s witty presentations bring her humor into the kitchen along with simply delicious recipes!