Recipe & photo courtesy of Carrie Forrest, Clean Eating Kitchen
Cooking up a delicious meal doesn’t have to take a lot of time or ingredients. Past Featured Chef, Carrie Forrest proves this with a super simple, yet amazing recipe for Air Fryer Burgers. Sometimes simple is the best, and in this case it certainly allows the flavor of grass-fed beef to rise to the occasion.
Having the right tools also makes for much more efficient effort. The air fryer is one of those incredibly handy kitchen tools that is becoming a must-have for any kitchen.
Recipe Author: Carrie Forrest | Clean Eating Kitchen
US Wellness Shopping List: Grass-fed Ground Beef
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp ketchup
1 tsp yellow mustard
1/2 cup water
Instructions for Air Fryer Burgers
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, ketchup, and mustard. Use your hands to stir together and then form four patties.
- Place the patties on the tray of an air-fryer.
- Pour the water into the bottom of the basket.
- Cook the burgers at 360°F for 16 minutes, or until the tops of the burgers have browned.
- Use tongs or a spatula to remove the hamburgers to a plate. Let the burgers rest for five minutes before serving.
Meet The Author
Carrie Forrest is the creator of the blog, Clean Eating Kitchen, where she shares gluten-free and dairy-free recipes and tips. She also hosts the podcast, Clean Eating for Women. Carrie has masters degrees in business and public health nutrition, but, more importantly, has used a real food diet to recover from and manage multiple health conditions including PCOS, chronic migraines, anxiety, autoimmune disease, and cancer.