August 2022 Featured Chef, Stephanie Gonzalez presents a unique, bright, and flavorful recipe that allows you to incorporate nutrient-rich organ meats into your routine. Exquisitely nourishing for anyone, this captivating smoothie is especially eye-catching for young, growing children.
“This raw beef liver, beet and berry smoothie is brimming with antioxidants and nutrients. This delicious combination is packed with important nutrients like vitamins A, D, E, K, all B-vitamins along with numerous minerals such as copper, zinc, selenium, and iron. Sip on this nutritional powerhouse and conquer the day!”
Beef Liver, Beet, Berry Smoothie
Recipe & Photos By: Stephanie Gonzalez | Holistic Health Coach | Miami Wellness Club®
Breakfast/Snack Recipe | 2 servings
Prep: 5 minutes | Blending: 3 minutes | Total: 8 minutes
USWM Shopping List: Raw Honey, Grass-Fed Beef Liver
- 2 ounces frozen Grass-Fed Beef Liver
- 1 Organic Red Beet, Medium, Trimmed, Cut Into 2-inch Chunks
- ½ cup Frozen Organic Raspberries
- ¼ cup Frozen Organic Strawberries
- ½ Organic Banana
- 1 ¼ cup Organic Cold-Pressed Coconut Water
- 1 teaspoon Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Organic Raw Hulled Hemp Seeds
- 3 – 5 tablespoons Organic Raw Unfiltered Honey
- Place all ingredients in the pitcher of a high-powered blender, and blend until smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Use the tamper if needed.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and enjoy right away, or chill in the fridge to enjoy later.
Learn more about Stephanie on her Featured Chef Homepage, check out all four of her Featured Recipes, and browse our entire Discover Blog for delicious recipes and health-related articles.
Stephanie Gonzalez of Miami Wellness Club® is a Certified Holistic Health Coach, Wellness Entrepreneur, Natural Foods Chef, and Believer in All Things Possible. Steph fosters healing from the inside out, addressing root causes to promote restoration and liberation. She specializes in acne, allergies, adrenal fatigue, gut health, life purpose, mindfulness & meditation, weight loss, and women’s health.