This is a super simple recipe featuring Pork! Specifically two of the tastiest pork portions, bacon and tenderloin. With just a few easy prep steps, you can have a wonderful main course ready to serve.
Recipe Author: Marla Sarris
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 1 hr
Total Time: 1 hr 5 min
Serves: 2 – 3
PHOTO CREDIT: Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin by Marla Sarris
- 1 – (1.5 – 2 lb) Pork Tenderloin
- 8 – 10 Slices Pork Bacon
Instructions For Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Wrap slices of bacon around pork tenderloin, keeping pieces together when necessary with a toothpick.
- Lay bacon wrapped pork tenderloin on a rimmed baking sheet and transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until bacon is crispy and tenderloin registers on a meat thermometer at 160°F, telling you the interior is cooked.
- Remove from oven and let rest 3-5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve as is or with your choice of side such as Coleslaw, a garden salad or a baked sweet potato.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Visit Marla’s website for the original recipe post
Meet The Chef
Our thanks to Marla Sarris who is the creator of this and many other amazing recipes. Marla is the co-author of the cookbook, Pigskin Paleo and executive producer of the film, Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things. She’s also authoring a new cookbook, Paleo MX: Authentic Mexican Recipes, which we’re anticipating. You can learn more about Marla here.