This particular cut of meat will have your mouth watering for more. Of course we are referring to Baby Back Ribs! Every great grill master has their own technique to make their Baby Back Ribs especially tasty. January Featured Chef Kevin Rutherford is no different. Kevin’s recipe smokes USWM Baby Back Ribs to fall off the bone perfection. Follow his tips and tricks to achieve this delicious dish yourself.
Baby Back Ribs Recipe
Recipe By: Kevin Rutherford | Lets Truck
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 4 hrs
Total Time: 4 hrs 20 min
USWM Shopping List: Baby Back Ribs
- 2 Pounds Baby Back Ribs
For the Rub
- 2 Tbl salt
- 1 Tbl pepper
- 1/2 Tbl granulated garlic
- 1/2 Tbl Granulated onion
- 1/2 Tbl smoked paprika
- 1/2 Tbl chipotle chili powder
- Pink Butcher Paper
- Smoking Wood, I prefer Traeger Gourmet Blend
1. Mix all of the ingredients for the rub and use generously to cover the ribs. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
2. Set your smoker for 195 degrees and I like to use heavy smoke for the first 3 hours. Add the ribs uncovered to the smoker.
3. After 3 hours remove the ribs and wrap them with Pink Butcher Paper. (You will not get the same results with foil)
4. You can continue in your smoker or I prefer to move indoors to my oven for the last step
5. Set smoker or oven to 350 degrees and cook wrapped ribs for an additional hour.
Visit the Discover Blog for recipes and more.
Kevin Rutherford has been involved in the trucking industry his entire life. He bought his first truck when he was 22 years old. He is a Certified Financial Planner, Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and host of the wildly popular Trucking Business & Beyond Sirius XM radio show. He’s helped thousands of truck drivers to help them improve their business and health. Kevin has also developed the NDK (Nutrient Dense Keto) Diet to help drivers stay healthy on the road.