We are big fans of Asian cuisine and feel very lucky to have various delicious, mouth-watering Asian recipes featured on the Discover Blog. Our friends Bill and Hayley of Primal Palate were kind enough to share their Asian Beef and Broccoli recipe, and we are excited to add another tasty recipe to our digital cookbook.
“Growing up, we both enjoyed the flavors of Chinese cuisine. This dish brings all those flavors to life, but with a much healthier approach. Simple, bold flavors will make this dish an instant classic in your house.”
Asian Beef with Broccoli Recipe
Recipe and Photo: Bill & Hayley, Primal Palate
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 15 min
This recipe is dairy free, egg free, nut free, sugar free, and Whole30 friendly
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 4 cup Broccoli, florets
- 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 lb Beef Chuck Shoulder Roast, cubed
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger to wok, and sauté for 2 minutes to infuse the sesame oil with their flavor.
- Add steak, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides.
- Once the steak has seared, add in the broccoli and continue to sauté over high heat.
- Add green onion, and an extra tablespoon of oil if necessary.
- Pour in coconut aminos, and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Continue to sauté for another 2–3 minutes, until all flavors have combined.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of sesame seeds and serve.
To complete this dish, serve over cauliflower rice or baked spaghetti squash.
Find delicious recipes and kitchen hacks on the Discover Blog.
Thanks to our friends Hayley and Bill at Primal Palate for sharing their recipe. Find more delicious recipes at PrimalPalate.com. If you’d like to spice up your recipes with more delicious Primal Palate seasonings, we’ve got a variety to choose from. We also carry their Organic Seasonings Mixes: French Onion Mix, Garden Ranch, and Taco & Fajita.