Kabobs (or Kebabs) make a simply irresistible meal complete with your helping of protein, veggies, and fruit. Kabobs are versatile too, add grass-fed beef chunks, chicken, lamb or a combination. Shrimp makes a great addition too. Alternate with your favorite veggies and fruits and you have a complete meal on a skewer! You may want to consider grilling times if you’re combining everything on one skewer though. It’s also perfectly acceptable to grill your meats, fruits and veggies on separate skewers to accommodate the more heat sensitive items. We hope you enjoy this Asian Beef Kabobs recipe from our friends at Primal Palate, makers of the finest organic seasonings available.
Recipe Author: Bill and Hayley/Primal Palate
PHOTO CREDIT: Bill and Hayley/Primal Palate
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1 lb Tenderloin Kabobs or Flank Steak (cut into chunks)
- 1 Bell Pepper, chopped into chunks
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1/4 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, chopped into chunks
- 1 Zucchini, sliced and halved
- Marinate steak and vegetables for 1-4 hours in a Ziploc bag.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Skewer the meat and vegetables on large metal skewers.
- Grill 12-15 minutes, turning every 3-4 minutes until evenly cooked.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Meet The Chef
Thanks to our friends Hayley and Bill at Primal Palate for sharing their recipe. Find more delicious recipes at PrimalPalate.com. If you’d like to spice up your recipes with more delicious Primal Palate seasonings, we’ve got a variety to choose from: Griddle & Grill 3 pack (Steak Seasoning, Taco Seasoning, and Seafood Seasoning), Signature 3 pack (Adobo Seasoning, BBQ Rub, and Meat & Potatoes Seasoning), Everyday AIP Blends 3 pack (Super Gyro, Breakfast Blend, and Garlic & Herb) and the all new Food Lovers pack (New Bae, Amore, and Jerk).