- 1 yellow onion
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1 bunch Swiss Chard
- 1 lb bison chorizo sausage
- Finely dice onion & garlic. Peel and chop sweet butternut squash into ~¼” cubes . Remove Swiss chard leaves from stem and finely chop both stem & leaves.
- In a very large sauté pan add ground bison chorizo, chopped onion & garilc, cook on medium-high heat for ~5min, breaking apart chorizo.
- Add chopped butternut squash and Swiss chard.
- Cover pan and turn heat to medium. Allow to cook ~15-20 min, stirring occasionally, until squash is cooked through. Taste and add S&P as needed.
- Best served with poached or fried eggs on top!