Air fryers are all the rage right now. Join in on the fun with this delicious Garlic Rosemary Lamb Chops Recipe by January Featured Chef, Samantha Milner.
Enjoy a delicious taste of the Mediterranean with our garlic and rosemary lamb chops in the Air Fryer. A few simple ingredients make this classic even more special thanks to the air fryer.
Because we had bought quality lamb chops for cooking in the air fryer, you could tell by the end result and with how succulent the lamb tasted.
Us Milners were all crowded around the air fryer when it beeped, ready and eager to see how good lamb chops tasted when cooked in the air fryer with simple ingredients.
Well air fryer lamb chops are certainly no let down, even our fluffy cats loved the fat that we reserved for them, from the side of the lamb chops.
Cooking time can differ, depending on how well cooked you like your lamb chops. I am a medium girl and don’t mind medium rare too.
But I absolutely hate well done and always complain that well done food is burnt.
How the smaller one would become well done, while the biggest one will become medium rare, with the exact same cooking time.
I recommend if your lamb chops are different sizes that you:
Place your smaller lamb chops in last, that way the air fryer has warmed up and your bigger ones have started to cook, as your smaller ones go in.
Just like you would do if you were cooking steak in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Garlic Rosemary Lamb Chops
Recipe By: Samantha Milner, Recipe This
Prep Time: 3 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Total Time: 15 min
Here are our recommended cooking times depending on how you like your lamb chops:
Medium Rare = 6 minutes each side
Medium = 8 minutes each side
Well Done = 10 minutes each side
USWM Shopping List: Lamb Chops
- 4 Lamb Chops
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil
- Fresh Rosemary
- Fresh Garlic
- 2 Tsp Garlic Puree
- Salt & Pepper
- Place the lamb chops onto the air fryer grill pan.
- Season the top of the lamb chops with salt and pepper and brush with a little olive oil. Then add a little garlic puree on the top of each one too.
- Cover the gaps of your air fryer grill pan with sprigs of fresh rosemary and unpeeled garlic cloves.
- Place the grill pan in the fridge for an hour to marinate.
- After an hour place your grill pan in the air fryer and cook for 6 minutes at 180c/360f.
- After 6 minutes, turn the lamb chops over with a spatula.
- Now follow step #2 again on the other side of the lamb chop but exclude extra olive oil. Cook for a further 6 minutes at the same temperature on the other side.
- Leave it rest for a minute or two, remove the fresh garlic and rosemary and serve.
Visit the Wellness Blog for more family-friendly recipes.
I’m Samantha and my husband, Dominic and I run the food blog RecipeThis.com.
I have always been addicted to my food and love nearly all foods. I get excited about tomatoes on the vine, I binge on avocados, My favourite vegetable is broccoli and I couldn’t think of anything better to do on my evenings than watch movies and eat dark chocolate.
Dominic originally trained as a chef in a culinary school apprenticeship. He has worked in a variety of restaurants and catering establishments in the beautiful Yorkshire region of England for more than 10 years.